• Adjustable (2) Cymbal pads and (1) Hi-Hat pad have height and angle adjustments for a convenient, custom-tailored fit.
• Gives you the feel of a real high-hat pedal, providing instant hardware familiarity to your playing. Similar to an acoustic drum kit, the hi-hat functions as a 'closed' hi-hat when pedal is stepped on, and 'open' when the pedal is released.
• Unlike acoustic drum sets, this kick can be located independent of the toms for even greater customization to your body size and playing style.
• Easy-to-read, bright multi-function display shows all parameter settings on your kit so you'll always know where you're at.
• 237 voices give you plenty of sounds with which to customize your own drum kits. You can store up to 10 different custom kits, or use the 22 preset kits that come with the module for a head start. Also included are a reverb effect, a built-in metronome, and 48 preset songs to practice with.
• MIDI out Hi-hat Controller Hi-Hat Pad Crash Cymbal Pad Ride Cymbal Pad Snare Drum Pad Tom 1 Drum Pad Tom 2 Drum Pad Tom 3 Drum Pad Kick Drum Pad Line Output (R & L/Mono) Aux In (Stereo TRS) Stereo Headphones Output
• Lightweight aluminum provides the strength of steel, but without the weight. This means easy transportation to and from the audition, rehearsal, and gig.
• Easy-to-put-together design makes setups and breakdowns easier. Specially made locking hinges keep your setup from 'drifting,' ensuring your kit stays exactly where and how you set it.